Ehem
ehem, rasanya dah berkurun dah aku tak update blog ni, haha. I am kinda a
bipolar guy or in Bahasa Melayu, hangat-hangat tahi ayam. There is one time aku
rajin update blog then malas balik, then rajin balik. Haha
Every
beginning has it’s ending kan? Yes, it’s about my diploma. 3 years of hardwork
(hardwork la sangat, hahaha), and on 26 October 2013, I finally graduated from
my diploma. I am so sorry guys, I can’t make it to our convocation. Allah tak
bagi aku masuk dewan, dan aku percaya, Allah ada satu rancangan untuk aku pada
masa hadapan. Hari yang sepatutnya gembira bagi ku menjadi hari yang paling
sedih bagiku. I must believe that everything happens for a reason. Allah knows
better.
The
night before the convocation, I felt so lonely because my family will not come
to my convocation. Sebak gila because all of my friends, from Sabah Sarawak and
Peninsular bawa family dorang, tengok anak dia Berjaya dan ambil skrol dekat
pentas, while me, aku hanya mampu tumpang gembira dekat kawan-kawan lain. Belum
konvo dah sebak, nangis, itu lah aku rasa Allah halang aku masuk dewan, sebab
Dia tahu, aku akan lemah dan rebah bila tengok orang sekeliling bergembira
dengan kejayaan anak-anak. Terima Kasih ya Allah.
Apapun,
congratulations to all my friends and of course, myself! 3 years huh? Yes,
TONNES of Memories I have made with my friends. I have made a lot of friends,
lover (haha) and dramas. If I have the time, I can make a novel about my
diploma life, tapi apa kan daya, malas, hahaha. All the memories had made me
more stronger and mature.
I
would like to express my deepest gratitude to those who have involved secara
langsung dan tidak langsung dalam perjalananku sebagai seorang pelajar Diploma
Kesihatan Haiwan dan Penternakan. I would like to thank The Creator for giving
me full health in pursuing my diploma dream. Second, my family for supporting
me in terms of financial and moral. Third, my friends who support me or gave me
difficult time(I said this in a good way) during my diploma.
Setiap
semester ada ceritanya dan I appreciated all that. Now, most of us dah masuk
degree, and also most of us taking vet or sains ternakan or animal related, aku
je yang tetiber masuk nutrition. Haha. Dah minat kan, apa boleh buat. And bila
dah masuk degree, classmate pun mostly dah lain, and that’s mean, another
memories will be made until 4/5 years later. I wish you all the best and jangan
lupa kawan-kawan lain ok. I love you guys, I really do. Our memories will never
fade. Wherever we go, you all sentiasa di hati. J
![]() |
| You'll never walk alone |
![]() |
| Gembira semuanya! |
![]() |
| DKHP ian |
![]() |
| Congratulation! |







No comments:
Post a Comment